Graded Sports Cards Sales History Price Guide
VintageCardPrices.com is the hobby's authoritative baseball card price guide. Values are based ONLY on sales transactions of graded sports cards that occur on eBay and major auction houses. You can easily find the value of your baseball cards, football cards, basketball, hockey, boxing and even non-sports cards by searching our large database of cards. You can create your Want List to be notified of pending auctions on eBay, Huggins & Scott, Mile High, Clean Sweep, Robert Edwards, Goodwin, SCP, Legendary, Cardboard Classics, Sports Card Link, Sterling, Love of the Game, Goldin and other Auction Houses for cards that you're looking for, FOR FREE. You can also create your collection to track the value of your cards like a stock portfolio.
Many of the hobby's biggest collectors and dealers utilize our web site to stay informed on the value of a sports card before they purchase or sell it. They understand that having a tool that can give them a historic breakdown on how much a graded sports card sold for in the past, and that is updated every 15 minutes, is essential when making an educated purchase or sale. Before making your next purchase or sale, use the price guide that the pro's use to maximize on your sports card investments.
|Sports Card Market Report
|Baseball | Basketball | Football | Hockey | Boxing | Non-Sports|
|1957 Topps Frank Robinson #35 PSA_Q 7
|1957 Topps Tony Kubek #312 PSA_Q 8
|1965 Topps World Series Ga #134 BVG 8
|1910 Obak ( Pennington, #125 PSA 4
|1921 Americ Zach Wheat #130 PSA 4
|Baseball | Basketball | Football | Hockey | Boxing | Non-Sports|
|1912 Brown J.B. Ryan #158 PSA 3
|1961 Topps Jack Fisher #463-jack PSA 10
|1961 Topps John DeMerit #501 PSA 9
|1966 Topps Sandy Koufax #100 PSA 7.5
|1912 Brown Leslie Nuna #141 SGC 40
Get up-to-the-minute values for cards made from 1867 to 1989 that are graded by PSA, SGC, GAI and BVG/BGS. Access over 5,838,741 auction records by eBay and the hobby's major auction houses with thousands of auctions being posted daily. We currently have 5,320 different card sets totaling 336,787 cards with images and growing by the day. Each card has it's own profile page with in-depth auction information broken down by Grader/Grade into an easy-to-read grid.
We track auction prices from all major auction houses and eBay. You can find the most current value of your baseball, basketball, football, hockey, boxing and non-sports cards by seeing what your card sold for in auction. Successful eBay auction prices are available within minutes after auction close. You can also receive email alerts on pending auctions for cards that you are looking for, FREE! Because our proprietary server-side application that accurately pulls in eBay auctions is Certified by eBay, we receive thousands of auctions, successfully closed ONLY, that post daily! Many of our members have already saved hundreds of dollars in a matter of minutes by simply searching our database to find the true value of their card based on actual auction prices realized.
Click Here to learn more about our features. If you have any questions, please don't hesistate to contact us today. We will reply to your inquiry within 24 hours.
Current Card Info
- Number of Cards:
- Cards with Stock Images:
- Number of Sets:
- Sets with Pricing:
- Total Auctions:
- Auctions with Images:
- New Auctions Today:
- New Auctions in Past Week:
- LIVE Auctions in Queue:
- Years Covered: 1867-1999
- Sports Covered: Baseball, Basketball, Football, Hockey, Boxing, Non-Sports
Want List Auction Alerts
Pending auction Email alerts may be sent to you for the following auction companies:
Learn About Want List
- 4/22/2013 - New Card Profile Sales Graph
- We have upgraded our sales history graph on card profiles. It will allow you to select time ranges, set date ranges, scroll through historical data visually and more! We've also upgraded our our "Get It Now" and "Live Listings in your Want List" to include eBay image thumbnails.
- 3/18/2013 - New Servers
- VCP is now running on new high quality cloud servers that have increased page response time significantly. Our freshly updated forums are also back up and running. Enjoy!
- 2/15/2013 - Goldin Auctions Now on VCP
- VCP is now tracking Goldin Auctions sales. You can now be alerted when a card that you're looking for is available in a Goldin auction through your Want List page and via email alert. Past sales will be available in our pricing database.
- 8/10/2012 - VCP on Pasadena Star News
- 7/9/2011 - Want List Upgraded
- We are now live with our new Want List feature. The great thing about the new WL is you can now choose to be alerted on a wide range of grades. If you are a low end collector you can move the sliders to only alert you for grades AUTH-3 so anything higher you wont be bothered. Mid Graded collectors can now choose 3-7 and not get the low end notices along with the high end. This feature is going to give you a lot more versatility in being able to pinpoint the cards you are looking to purchase and add to your collection.
- 2/10/10 - 90's Sets are now in..
- We added the 90's sets for Baseball, Football, Basketball and Hockey.
- 8/25/09 - PSA Qualifiers
- We have added a new section to our grid on the card-profile pricing page labeled PSA-Q. This is where all cards with qualifiers will reside. We have also moved all the data that was stored in the AUTH section to its proper place.
- 1/7/09 - New Member Features
- There have been quite a few features added since we last posted them in News. Please see VCP Site Updates in the Forums for more details. We have just added the ability to search for only HOF cards in the Set Profile Grader/Grade search as well as being able to sort through the fields. We can now say that our price grid is out of beta, it displays the average price along with the high and low for a given grader/grade for the card. Other improvements not mentioned are: cards with qualifiers now tracked, Want List LIVE Listings summary, tracking of Buy It Now listings. On top of all that we have been on a lightning fast server for about a month now and have received numerous positive comments about the quick speed of every aspect on our site. More features are on the way!
- 6/6/08 - Brockelman & Luckey Auctions
- BL Auction is now part of the VCP system.
- 5/13/08 - Memory Lane is in..
- Memory Lane is now live with VCP. Now you will get email notices for all members that have created Want Lists.
See What They're Saying
- Marshall Fogel
"My name is Marshall Fogel. I have been collecting baseball cards and memorabilia since 1989. I first became acquainted with Vintage Card Prices at the 2006 National Convention by simply selecting a Vintage Card Price brochure. After I read the information I was about to discard when "the light turned on" and I realized that this important website is global in it's service to all of us from a beginning card collector all the way to an advanced collector. If you are not sure how to use any of the offered programs, contact a Vintage representative, as I did, and you can rely on courteous service to a perfection. Now, I have a database of over 40,000 cards available to me, I can track the value of my collection and I can inventory my collection by a particular card grading service including what I paid for a card, and then I can track the latest value of the selected card. ---- and there is more."
- Marshall Fogel
The first PSA Hall Of Fame collector, author of numerous Sport Marketing Report (SMR) articles. He has co-authoredMastronet Reference And Price Guide For Collecting Game Used Baseball Bats and A Portrait of Baseball Photography -- Publisher,Vintage Guides Vol. 1 and 2, a subsidiary of Mastro Auctions. His collection is included in the recently published SmithsonianBaseball (Inside The World's Finest Private Collections, Smithsonian Books)
"I have already created 6 different groups and it could not be easier! Like the ebay links to the auctions too. Site has so many possibilities. The time saved is huge since I don't have to log in completed auction prices. I can't tell you how much I like the site! Will be in touch,"
"I just signed on and certainly feel is is worth $9.99 a month. Looks like a lot of content, and found realized prices on most everything I spot checked."